GYFTA53 (Double Armored, Double Sheath, Stranded Loose Tube Cable)
Direct-buried Optical Fiber Cable
The loose tubes are made of high modulus plastics (PBT) and filled with water resistant filling gel.
Loose tubes are stranded around the FRP central strength member, cable core is filled with cable filling compound.
The corrugated aluminum tape folding and polyethylene (PE) is extruded as inner sheath, then water swollen yarns and corrugated steel tape is longitudinally applied over the inner sheath, and combined with a durable PE sheath.
- Central strength member: metal materials available
- Loose tube: PP or other materials available
- Water blocking materials for loose tube: water blocking yarn available
- Water blocking materials for cable core: water blocking tape available
- Outer sheath: PE, aluminium tape armor, anti-termite or flame retardant materials available
- All section water blocking
- Superior crush resistance
- Excellent transmission, mechanical and environmental performance
- Easy installation, easy maintenance
- Lifespan over 30 years
- Direct-buried installation
- Duct installation
- Backbone network and metro network
- Min. bend radius: installation 25D, operation 12.5D
- Temperature range: storage -40～+70℃, installation -30～+70℃, operation -40～+70℃